Wednesday, August 26, 2009

arghh muscle cramp ! muscle cramp ...
my leg so no energy liao , have been shopping for two days from morning to night non-stoppp ...
ok fine , now i am exhausted ,pokkai ,sleepy ,musle cramp!!
enough ok enough don shop anymore..
i just can't tahan with the merdeka sales and everywhere is 50%-70% !!

sia sia saja all my effort on saving ..2 days nia Rm300++ flew away jor..
RM300+ is so big for me ar!!! my saving suddenly become 0 T_T
diu how am i gonna to spend my big holiday on dec without $$$

I love this cloth ,but they said i look very childish ...

LOL , i keep on pushing Amanda to try this and that
and what i get back is i had to wear back what she wore ..
teh tiao I was forced by her to wear cause she knows my secret and she told me that if i dont try she will explode my secret ..
ahhh ,really really amteh i shouldn't ask her to try so many clothes d mar, c lar now kena revenge back liao ..
Zzzz, she is so small size and all all her shirts is in S size ..
waliu luckily there was no ppl at there ..aboh sipek sia suiii ...
and i terkoyak a shirt .hope that they wouldn't know ..wakakkakaka

Then the second day we watched 2 movies ...
UP and Aliens In The Attic
lol ,both also funny ..
i prefer the Aliens because it's much funnier than UP ...
haha , really LMAO !!


p/s : Casey don't be sad ..Cheer up !! I Can why u Can't ?That's the fact and we need to face it .
Learn to be stronger and independace !!

No comments: