Friday, August 7, 2009

DIUZ ,DIAO,WTF ,MCB ,MPK, KANNEH ,TAI LIN NGONG

long time nvr use those words d...And i really really hope that i wont use those words again ..

Feeling so STRESS now ..

Have lots and lots of burden to carry , busy thinking some FUCKING idiot ideas , almost everday writing report , scolded byTAI LIN NGONG teacher and moreeeeee....

WTF !!I hate B.M so so muchhh!!DIUZ especially the teacher...

KANNEH I am not planning to take BM in my STPM ..so what ?? it is not necessary for me to take BM okay?

i was forced to study BM ..such a waste of time for me ...

The teacher is so MCB,MPK

I respect you and try hardly to copy ur notes..But u still not satisfy ..say my word sucks lar ,not tidy ..

I give u face so i copy . MAILEH u still kap kap siao siao ..

I sleep at my own table she sleep at her own table , what's wrong ???

ARE YOU A OLD VIRGIN or what ?? cakap she and i couple-ling in class !!

Did i touch her hand ?Did i stick near to her ?????

I asked the same question to my classmates ..they said NO

But what the OLD VIRGIN said was I touch her hand la , stick to her lah...

NAH oOo ..u got hami evidence?

Need to say me until like that boh u ??

let me teach u one BM word lar ..CARI PASAL..=,=

TAI LIN NGONG



It's good that u honest , but it sucks when you tell lies even though just one.

1 comment:

★~*蝶吻*~★ said...

wakakakkakak....i absolutely like dis post lar wey...