Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am back to SINGLE and AVAILABLE

erm , there's nothing much for me to blog about ..
just wanna update my blog only..

okay , I am now SINGLE and AVAILABLE ..
haha , nothing much to worried lar , pangsim my friends..

Dono why break up also got season d ...
walao ,1st time heard of it ..
hahah , many friends of mine also break up ..
swt =.=||
to my friends who also having the same situation as mine , pls don't be sad !!cheer up bah my friends..
there's lots of things to lead a happier life why don't u just let it go instead of rotating the sadness in ur mind ?

Will be very busy for the next few weeks cause
need to tuition lar and pratice for the waltz dance, haha it's really fun !!
but still very noob lar..


p/s: wa eh penang friends! peng you ! brothers and sisters i really really miss u all!!!

No comments: