Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just a short short post

Holiday is boring yet I am busy ..

Hell ,dono what i was busy about ..
Day by day past away in a blink of eyes
Don't know why ,i have a thinking that TIME flies very fast over here

School reopen tomorrow , and iMma going to post up something ^ ^


I had a luxurious dinner last Friday night and guess what ..it's totally FREE !!
Fully sponsor by SM ALL SAINTS ..*Benefits of becoming of Prefect ,,HOHOHO..
Food was nice ,Activities quite fun ,Not feeling bored at there and LENGLUIs LENGZHAII also banyak !!
LOL ,quite impressed with the MichaelJackson's dance move from the performer
My friends and i were also took part in singing " 对面女孩看过来" by Ah Niu ..
LOL self high at there ...bahaha !! WHO cares ? it's my night !!

The girl in the picture above , was my partner of the night ..
Hahah ,she's damn cute ..
*Pls don't ask me whether she is my gf or will we have the chance to be together or not .


That was a memorable night & perfect dinner ..
I LOVE it very very much !
Yeah , SM ALL SAINTS !!



No comments: