Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Today finally i got some activities to do ...
ahhh finally !!!!
woahahhahahaaa.....

It was my cousin's idea...
He asked me to go for swimming ....
Seems like i got nothing to do ,so i decided to go out with him...

Our 1st destination was Stadium Sukan Likas and we went there for swimming ...
Wooo...It's such a huge place and well equip with all kinds of sports ...
I like the swimming pool because it is 室内 and the water is damn cold over there...

After swimming for almost 1hour , i am tired and went to take some high tea....
LOL !! I ate PENANG CHAR KOAY TEOW as i miss penang too much ....>.<
wtf the charkoay teow sikit sikit nia cost me Rm5 liao arr..
zzz eat gold meh??langsung no penang mia feel..
haiz i miss PENANG alot!! XD



It's too early to go back..
so i drove to a seaside and started to miss her again .

After that ,bersiar-siar in UMS (UniversitiMalaysiaSabah)
wow...it is nice,big and located beside the beach ...
students are having their sem break ,no car along the road so i mar initial D
woahahaha...

Finally i kam buan back to my home liao T_T ...

No comments: