Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I wanted to blog so much ...
But don't know what to blog ...hahahaha
quite confused right now but very happy indeed ..
Donno why lar ..XD

Since i've entered my new school , I am enjoying the life everyday ...
Life as a Sabahan ,Life as a prefect ...

I tried many things what i had never done before ..
Last last satuday ,suddenly热血沸腾 and went for blood donation ...
Diuuuu ,the trainee so damn noob ,when inserting the needle she asked me whether pain or not ..
I said pain ,then she adjust again by pulling out the needle and inserted another spot ...
Walao , pain nia mar need to re-cucuk me meh ??
WHERE GOT PPL WHEN GET INJECTED won't pain d arr....
then she asked me for the second time " do u feel any pain ?"
见到鬼还不怕黑meh ...with the amteh ness i answered no pain no pain !!
Siao meh , i dowan to get the 3rd innocent injection...
Fuuu , my 1st painful time of donating the blood ..
HAHah ,i will keep on donating blood as long as i am healthy ..

P/s :sorry form4 gals , i was forced to demerit u all ...anything don't blame me pls , ask ur good ,nice ,sexy teacher ....



你开心所以我也开心

No comments: