Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Arghhh.....
I am confusing right now ...
How to stop this feeling ??!!
Current heartbeat 94/min ,how could it be ??
Im sitting in front of pc doing nothing but why my heartbeat can reach until 94per min ??
walao ...
haizz....
whyyyy ??
Is it because of my homework ??
wtf i just get the latest info that i had to complete copying down all the definitions and formulas of physics within this 4days ..
400++ of formulas and definitions waiting for me to copy down...

OR

Because of her ???
I can't stop thinking how is she now ..
Wondering what is she doing ...
Is she alright?
and everything related to her..

arghh..GOD help me pls ...

School is reopen on next Monday , lots of pressure and stress are coming towards me!!!!
Is my dream going to realize ??
Am i going to success ??
haiz...who knows unless i work hard on it !!
YES U CAN!! YES U CAN!! >.< trying to hypnosis myself...

I am not who I was ,Who am I in the future??

No comments: